Monday, November 21, 2011

Kyle's Weight Loss with Velocity

When Kyle started his weight loss with Velocity back on August 29th - he weighed 303 pounds.

Kyle weighed in on Sunday, November 20th and he has lost 41 pounds now!

[Down to 262 pounds]

WAHOO!!   

Kyle is doing so Awesome.  I am so happy that we were introduced to 1Vizn, by his brother Gary, and their amazing products.  These products are changing our families lives every day - for the better.  Even my almost 2 year old daughter, Lily,  is benefiting from 1Vizn's amazing Antioxidant Power Packed Amazon PowrBlend - That she gets in her oatmeal or yogurt daily.

We just bought Kyle a gym pass for the new year to the PG Rec Center - so I am hoping we'll get him going their soon.  :)  I can only imagine what he will start losing once he gets his sweating going on. 

I am so Happy for you Kyle and so proud you have chosen to take your life down a healthier path to avoid health problems in the near future.  
I love you!! 

[ I will have to find a before and after picture so you can see the amazing change he has made with the 41 pounds weight loss.  You can totally see it in his face and when he has his suit on at church - it just hangs on him.  We are going to have to get him a new suit soon so he doesn't have to walk around looking like he's wearing a clown suit. :o) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment