Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lily's Testimonial on 1Vizn Amazon PowrBlend


1ViZN's products are AMAZING and the incredible thing is you can feel them working!
I have seen it in my own family and friends around me – daily.  I am so passionate about 1ViZN’s PowrBlend and Velocity products and so grateful that I have them in my own family’s life that I will be talking about them for a lifetime to come.  Velocity has helped my husband lose 34 pounds so far and he is so happy and filled with energy every day.  It is an incredibly joyful thing to see.  He actually e-mailed his family today because when he woke up this morning and weighed himself – he was down in the 260’s and elated! 
I, myself have seen fat loss in my face and off my butt/thighs :) and an incredible increase in energy.  I love, love, love the Powrblend drink so much.  I am so happy that I have the opportunity to take into my body such powerful antioxidants like Camu Camu, Cupuacu, Acai and many more.  I am grateful to the fact that I am leading my family’s life up a road of eternal health benefits that will bring many, many years of youthful energy filled years together.  The PowrBlend is so powerful that I couldn’t even hold the benefits of these amazing fruits from my sweet daughter.  Lily caught a cold last week and I knew this was the perfect opportunity to start her on the Amazon PowrBlend. Yes, the Powrblend is even safe enough for your kids to take – It is all natural antioxidant packed fruit…who doesn’t need it?  Not surprisingly, her cold didn’t last as long as mine did.  She already had a sore bum so I didn’t want to mix it with orange juice, like I take it, so I mixed it in her oatmeal.  The first time I handed it to her she pointed at it and said.  What’s that?  “Berries” – I told her.  She took a bite and her reaction was…."Mmm… Berries".  Yep, she is a huge fan and she gets a packet a day in her Oatmeal now.  We call it her Berry Oatmeal. :)  She loves it so much she actually eats it in almost less than a minute.  What kind of 2 year old have you seen eat something that is so incredibly healthy for them in such record time?  This is definitely one for the record books. :)
Lily doesn’t say much but her actions speak louder than words. 

[Lily Sanderson’s Amazon PowrBlend Testimonial – see video]

No comments:

Post a Comment