Monday, November 7, 2011



I love this Video!  It is so True.  I use to think this way and I know many out their still do.  I joined up with a network marketing company called 1ViZN just at the beginning of September 2011 and within my first month I already had my auto ship covered [the products that are shipped to me monthly for me to consume myself] which is $150 a month and I was also making additional income.  Into our second month with the company we were making even more money.  Don't get me wrong we are not millionaires or even making thousands yet - it does take some time to build your business up. :)  Although, we are making a couple hundred in additional income.  Who couldn't use that?  We are very excited and looking forward to what this home based company is already growing into and what it will become.  Joining up with a company that pays you on everyone you bring into the company and not just your weak leg makes a considerable difference.  We even have the Potential for 9 business centers [that pays out an average of  7.2% (a week) on every persons auto ship who joins your business] -- how AWESOME is that!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment