Monday, January 2, 2012

PRE New Year Resolution and Goal to Lose Weight and Excercise


Kyle's GOAL BEFORE THE NEW YEAR!!

[December 22nd]
I have been very successful with the Velocity weight management supplement losing 45 lbs since the end of August. I haven't changed anything about my diet other than cutting out Mt. Dew. I haven't exercised at all either. (My brother, Gary always gets mad at me too.)
Well I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm not going to check my weight again until after the 1st of the year. I have started to walk and lift weights, so I have a goal to lose anywhere from 10-15 lbs in that time frame. I know I might be crazy trying to lose that much during the holidays, but if not now, when?
I got up and had a protein shake for breakfast and took the Velocity Pill and then left for the gym. The 3 mile walk this morning was great! I feel it in my legs and waist (love handles). I feel great though! I have actually started some of the honeydoos that I have had for a while on my list and the thing that is crazy is I still have energy enough to do it and more.
I love this VELOCITY! I will keep you up to date on how it is going, the exercise portion at least. This should be a fun holiday season, bring it on!
Check out the information about velocity, other products, info and how to purchase HERE

[December 23rd]
Day 2 - Had a great upper body workout today, I just hope that I can move the next couple of days. Also, was able to get about a 2 mile walk in. Should have been 3, but I was in chatty Kathy mode and didn't walk the same pace as before because I was talking with a bunch of friends at the gym about velocity. I had great energy all day. I am really liking this working out thing. The pain that I am feeling reminds me that it is great to be alive. Can't wait, I have another 3 mile walk planned for the morning. "Eye of the Tiger"

[December 24th]
Sorry, this is late. Crazy Day.  Day 3 - Walked for I don't know an hour and a half. Pretty sore from the workout yesterday, but it is good. It was definitely a good way to start the morning. I am feeling good about the goal I set for myself and it seems to be working.
There are a lot of people interested in Velocity and the positive things that it is doing for me. Don't wait, try it. See for yourself. It is truly an amazing product! I have lost 45 lbs with minimal exercise and it allows me to make better choices of food. I love this stuff! All you need to do is try it. Let me know if you would like to and we can get you going.
By the way, Merry Christmas!


[December 26th]
Day 5 - Got up early and did my walking.  Now I’m going to a Christmas breakfast with Trisha's family.  It is always fun to get together with family. I just need to be better at what I eat. Yesterday didn't do so well.  Had a couple of glasses of eggnog, it has protein in it right? Anyway had a great day yesterday and hope to have the same today.

[December 27th-30th]
 Day 6 - 9, I have gotten up early and walked my 3 miles. I am definitely feeling it in the feet (blisters). That is what I get for not doing anything for so long. Tuesday I worked in my basement and my brother Gary's.  There was a little extra sweating going on. Wednesday, Sanderson Christmas party at Peaks Arena. Pulled Lily (and others) around on the ice and then tempted fate by ice skating. I am horrible. But it was a very fun night. Good leg and back workout. Overall, it has been a great week. I have eaten well and people are noticing a difference in my appearance.

If you are looking to shed a few lbs., look no further than Velocity. I know that I have lost some weight during the holiday season. I know that you can too. Opportunity to make a little extra money too! Come talk to me, it is all working!  I am loving every minute! Happy New Year everyone!

[January 1st]
It is the final day of the break from school; I got up and walked my 3 miles. Checked my weight and I have lost a total of 51.5 lbs, that is since August 29th. When I started walking, which was about two weeks ago, I have lost roughly 10 lbs. I am going to have to find a way to keep walking. I feel great!  I am so glad that I was introduced to 1Vizn and their products. Velocity is the main reason that I have lost the weight. I haven't really changed my diet; I am just making better choices now.
If you are looking to lose a little to a lot of weight this coming year look no further than Velocity. All natural weight lose supplement/energy boost. It has worked for me and countless others [Success Stories]. Even more Success! Let me know if you are interested.

Here is more information on 1Vizn, Velocity and other product.

No comments:

Post a Comment