Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sorry, I have been consumed in the World of Babies and Lost to having time to keep up with my blog. I've had these two New beauties and my sweet little girl consuming all my time, energy and love...which has been just fine with me.

We feel so blessed this past year with having these two miracles come into our lives.  I had to have a procedure done in 2009 to be blessed with my sweet Lily and so my husband and I thought we would never be able to get pregnant without another procedure done.  Kyle and I along with our daughter, Lily, started consuming 1Vizn's products in August of 2011 and with the consumption of their incredibly Healthy, Antioxidant packed Amazon Powrblend and my husband and I taking the Velocity to help burn fat and stay energized...We had a Miracle happen and I KNOW it was because we had been consuming such healthy products.  It is amazing how your body can make a 360 degree change when you are consuming the right things to keep it healthy and energized.  I got sick one Friday evening in February 2012 and I called Kyle and jokingly said I feel like I do when I was pregnant with Lily...{Silent Pause by me}...but their is NO WAY I could be pregnant.  Not Possible!  I was still sick by Monday so I, not getting my hopes up, took a test.  HOLY CRAP!!  It was POSITIVE!  Doctor's appointment on Tuesday confirmed it.  I WAS Pregnant!  It wasn't until I was 5 months pregnant though that we discovered there were TWO in my belly --> TWO MIRACLES!  Not being able to get pregnant in 10 Years and then I get pregnant with TWINS!!  We were way Excited.  Yes, a little nervous but we new we could and would definitely do it!

 Our other blessing, which has helped out a great deal in keeping up with the bills and fees of having two babies at once was when we were introduced to the incredible company and products of 1Vizn over a year and a half ago. We love their products and our family consumes them every day because they have so many healthy benefits and keep us from being sick. We made $21,000 with our home business in our first year and it just keeps growing. If you are interested in hearing more about the company and how you can start your own business sharing these amazing products and helping others live Healthier lives and be more Energized let me know and you can join us at one of our weekly meetings in Lehi, Utah; Las Vegas, Nevada; Ventura, California; Idaho; Florida and many other locations. Come and listen about the benefits and incredible weight loss happening with these products. You can check out the video below. It goes into a little detail about the earning possibility with your 1Vizn business. You can make money by just selling the products, signing distributors up under you or Both!  Also, listen in on weekly conference calls to hear more about products, business and the excitement behind 1Vizn EVERY Monday 6:30pm OR 7:30 (Mountain Standard Time)
# 805.309.2350 Code:18496 (*6 to mute your line)
COMP PLAN VIDEO
*Also, if you are interested in trying a Sample of our Products let me know and I will get one sent out to you.
**Order products, Join Business or Read more about Products HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment